There have been a few changes to the clinic to keep everyone safe:
1. When you book an appointment over the phone you will be screened to ensure that you have no cold or flu-like symptoms such as fever, sore throat, runny nose, cough, nasal congestion or shortness of breath that are unrelated to a known or pre-existing condition. You will also be asked if you have had contact with anyone that has a presumptive or confirmed case of COVID-19, or if you have travelled outside Nova Scotia (excluding NL and PEI) in the last 14 days without an exemption order.
On the day of your appointment if there have been any changes to your screening, please call so that we can reschedule you.
2. We ask that you enter the clinic only at your appointment time (not early) so that we can manage physical distancing within our waiting area. If we can accommodate you early, we will signal you to come in. We also ask that unless absolutely necessary you do not bring additional family or friends with you.
3. You will be required to wear a mask, asked to sanitize your hands, and be screened again.
4. Our practitioners will be wearing surgical masks. Masks are recommended for patients during treatment.
5. Treatment rooms are thoroughly sanitized after each treatment, and public areas are sanitized frequently throughout the day. Additional time has been scheduled between appointments for sanitization and to maintain physical distancing.
6. For the safety of our staff we are no longer accepting cash as a method of payment.
We are working very hard to accommodate everyone in our schedule right now despite reduced capacity. We look forward to seeing you!